:)

'I love you' means that i accepted you for the person that you are and that i do not wish to change you into someone else . It means i do not expect perfection from you , just as you do not expect it from me . It means that i will love you and stand by you even through the worst time . It means loving you when you're in a bad mood or too tired to do the things i want to do . It means loving you when you're down , not just when your fun to be with . 'I love you' means that i know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them , asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine . It means that i care enough to fight for what we have and that i love enough to let go . It means thinking of you , dreaming of you , wanting and needing you constantly and hoping that you feel the same way for me . And lastly , i hope you

Terima kasih daun keladi

No comments:

Post a Comment